aims to bridge Artificial Intelligence (AI) with Earth Observation (EO) world by making the AI4EU AI-on-demand platform the platform of choice for users of Copernicus data along the value chain (scientists, SMEs, non-tech sector).
A series of 4 open calls
will be implemented, leading to 8 small-scale experiments
(smaller, single-beneficiary experimental projects targeting technology-advanced users) and 9 use-cases
(larger-budget projects, involving at least one non-technology user). The open calls will necessitate the utilisation of DIAS platforms, Copernicus data, the AI4EU platform and the services and resources that will be provided by the AI4Copernicus project.
AI4Copernicus will run four different rounds of open calls addressed to different target groups and collect various use cases and small scales experiments across diverse thematic areas and social causes.
Selected beneficiaries (SMEs, Start-Ups, companies, and citizens), will enter the support programme and receive:
• funding (depending to the type of the call) to implement their project for a period of 16 months
• AI4Copernicus resources & tools
• Technical mentoring from an expert in the field of their project’s domain
• Business & Sustainability Mentoring
• Certification: AI4Copernicus Trustmark
• Visibility through AI4Copernicus digital channels and events as AI4Copernicus Ambassadors
To apply for AI4Copernicus, click here